Are you planning on learning web development, and are worried about best courses in web development to get started?
So here we are going to give you a brief introduction about web development and also we will provide you with the best courses in web development that we find best for a beginner to start with.
So let’s begin to explore courses in web development,
Table of Contents :
- What is Web development?
- Why should you learn Web development?
- Courses in Web development.
1. What is Web development?
Creation of a website and its maintenance is one of a simple definition of web development.
Web development comprises of creation of webpages by writing and styling content and combining these webpages to form a complete website.
Web development involves two parts they are frontend (Front-end) development and backend (Back-end) development. The term Front-end refers to user interface or what user see on screen, while Back-end means the server, application and database that work behind the scenes to deliver particular information to the user.
Front-end development –
CSS provides design, presentation, format and layout to a website.
Back-end development –
Back-end developer engineers the website to make it functional. Everything that works behind the scene in a website is done by back-end development. Back-end development consists of server, application and database.
2. Why should you learn Web development?
- There is always job opportunity for a web developer.
- The Jobs for Web developer provide high wages.
- For a web developer there are plenty of Freelance opportunities
- A web developer can work from anywhere; all you need is a laptop/computer and an internet connection.
- Once you have satisfactory skills in web development, creating a website is quiet fun and creative.
Courses of Web Development
Front-end – Web development courses
HTML Courses :
1. HTML Tutorial for Beginners[HTML Crash Course 2021]
This course is excellent for HTML beginners as it covers important details about basic HTML. Also Mosh is a great instructor as he explains topic quite nicely.
2. HTML Full Course – Build a Website Tutorial.
This course is also a great for HTML beginners. The concepts are taught deeply and clearly. Learning HTML feels fun when you watch this course.
1. CSS Crash Course for Absolute Beginners – Full Course.
This is my favorite course for CSS as many CSS concepts are complex to understand but, the instructor did an awesome job in explaining it. This course will also teach you to use flexbox with no problem.
2. CSS Crash Course for Absolute Beginners
This course is one of the best CSS course on YouTube. If you want a quick revision of CSS with considerate detail this course is best for you.
Back-end – Web development courses
1. Node.js Crash Course :
This is an excellent crash course if you are looking for quick revision of Node.js. The content is well explained and taught with best tools available.
2.Node.js Tutorial for Beginners: Learn Node in 1 Hour:
Mosh is an excellent instructor and his courses are well researched and detailed. This Node.js course is quick and fairly detailed that makes it a excellent crash course.
1. Node.js & Node.js Course for Beginners – Full Tutorial.
If you are a beginner and you are looking for a fast and great course for express.js then we have exactly what you want. This course is covers every details a express developer must know.
2. Express JS Crash Course.
This course is a great choice if you are looking for a quick revision of express.js with fairly detailed content.
React.js Courses :
1. React JS Tutorial for Beginners – Full Course in 12 Hours .
This course is complete package education and fun. When you will watch this course you will find how much fun using React.js is !!
2. Complete React Tutorial.
This is an excellent complete tutorial playlist on YouTube which explains concepts in great depths.
Database – Web development courses.
SQL Courses :
1. MySQL Tutorial for Beginners [Full Course].
SQL is an important topic in Web development and learning it from a right instructor is crucial so Mosh is the best choice and I highly recommend it.
2. SQL Tutorial – Full Database Course for Beginners.
This course is also one of the best SQL course on YouTube. The concepts are explained in depth that makes this course one of the best recommendation.
MongoDB Courses :
1. MongoDB Crash Course.
If you are looking for a MongoDB tutorial this is the one for you, it covers all the basic concepts of MongoDB that are used in Web development.
2. MongoDB Tutorial for Beginners | Getting Started with MongoDB | MongoDB Training | Edureka
This is an excellent course which covers theory as well as the practical use of MongoDB in Web development.
Mongoose Course :
1. Mongoose JS Tutorial.
This is a great tutorial playlist of Mongoose JS on YouTube. This course explains all highly used topics from Mongoose in details.
Full Stack – Web development Courses
- The Web Developer Boot camp 2021 (By : Angela Yu) [Udemy].
This course is excellent for beginners. It’s one of my favorite courses, and I highly recommend you to learn web development through this course. This course has excellent reviews by the students and highly recommended by them.
This course provides you with a clear path towards web development with latest and existing technologies. It teaches all important concepts that would make you perfect web developer and job ready for the industry.
This course is too cheap for the content it provides along with assignments, challenges and many more.
- Prerequisites – None
- Duration of course – 63 hours
- Instructor – Dr. Angela Yu
In this Course you will learn:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3, Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- REST APIs
2. The Web Developer Boot camp 2021 (By : Colt Steele) [Udemy].
This course is also a masterpiece, as it explains the entire web development concept in great depth. After the latest update this course has adapted to latest technology. This course has large number of students with great reviews.
This course covers every detail in web development that can make you ready for a job.
- Prerequisites – None
- Duration of course – 60 hours
- Instructor – Colt Steele
In this Course you will learn:
- CSS3 (Flexbox, Responsive Design, Bootstrap 4 and 5 (alpha))
- AJAX and single page apps
- Bulma CSS Framework
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- SQL, NoSQL databases
- Database Associations
- Schema Design
- Authentication From Scratch
- Cookies & Sessions
- Common Security Issues – SQL Injection, XSS, etc.
- Deploying Apps
- Cloud Databases
Usage of Web Development .
Web Development is used in almost each and every big company to make their web applications. Companies create their website to
- Generate business.
- Advertise products and services.
- For Customer care services.
- To attract customers
- To ensure success over the long term.
There are thousands of web development courses but, choosing right tutorial which would provide you with best path towards success is very essential.
Many times beginners get the wrong path for web development and gets confused and at last stops learning the concepts, so we from Studyber are willing to help these beginners and intimidate learners to get the right path towards success in Web development.